Hydrophobic breathable barrier,
Moisturizes and nourishes the skin
Nacrimud is a cream specially formulated to prevent mud fever for horses.
Product for horses made in France.
Nacricare mud fever cream Nacrimud has been specially formulated to prevent mud fever for horses in pastures that might be subject to humid climate and to a muddy environment promoting mud fever disease.
This care product for horses is a cream to apply on the horse’s pasterns in order to prevent the appearance of mud fever in horses living in muddy pastures.
Its action allows the creation of a physical barrier against humidity. The antibacterial and antifungal agents reinforce the protection against mud fever.
The cream also contributes to the skin’s comfort of this sensitive area by maintaining it moisturized, the skin is then more resistant to external aggression.
Pasterns. Prevention of mud fever
1. Clean the pastern with a brush and dry without scrubbing.
2. Spread the cream on the pastern in a thick layer beginning below the fetlock all the way down to the bulbs and let it penetrate the skin by gently massaging it.
3. Let the cream dry before putting the horse back in the pasture.
4. Check regularly the cleanliness of the area. If there is mud on it, just brush it off and re-apply some cream.
5. Repeat every 3 to 4 days for optimum results.
Paraffinum liquidum - Zinc oxide - Lanolin - Triticum vulgare germ oil - Marine biopolymers - Beta carotene - Excipients
No allergies, or other side effects were reported
|This logo ensures the absence of raw materials considered doping by the race code and the FEI in the product.|
Equine skin health care. External use.
Keep in a dry place at room temperature. Close after use. Keep away from children.
Jar of 500 mL
Jar of 1 Liter